Tag Editor Free is handy spreadsheet for batch tagging and renaming of audio files. Organize your music in easy and clear way:
– Load tags from files and folders names
– Edit, copy, paste, find and replace tags
– Clean up tags of useless characters, spaces and wrong encoding
– Rename multiple files simultaneously
All these batch actions can be done in one window, using keyboard shortcuts, and with full control over your changes.
‘A no muss, no fuss OS X application for audio file tagging’ – Softpedia
Tag Editor Free supports ID3 tags for MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and MP4 tags for MP4 and M4A (Apple lossless) files. You can edit Album, Album Artist, Artist, Artwork, Audio Codec, Audio Format, Bit Rate (kbps), BMP (Tempo), Channels, Comment, Composer, Copyright, Disc Number, Encoded By, Genre, Grouping, Key, Title, Track Number and Year tags.
Technical information, such as Duration, Extension, File Name, Folder, Path, Sample Rate (Hz), Size, Tag Format and others can be displayed and used for creation of tags.
PASS TEDIOUS WORK TO THE APP
Tag Editor Free can in automatic batch mode:
– Create tags from filenames and paths
– Rename files
– Load artworks from local folders
– Clean tags of extra spaces and characters
– Fix case to unify tags
MANAGE TAGS IN MANUAL MODE
Select multiple cells and apply an action to all of them at once:
– Edit, clear, copy, paste
– Find, replace
– Set artworks – drop image from browser, Finder or just paste it
– Rename files by typing
– Fix encoding by choosing suitable one from the list
Find out more at amvidia.com/tag-editor