Size: 75.66 MB
Release date: Dec 29 2018
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: https://www.fcoder.com
Publisher’s Product Page: https://www.print-conductor.com/
Manually printing several files is tedious work – it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on ‘Start Printing’ button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What’s new in version 6.2:
– Printing multiple DWG and DXF drawings without CAD software
– Printing multipage ZPL labels
– New supported formats: Microsoft Visio VSDM and PowerPoint PPTM
– New cover page template: Filename without extension
– Ability to recover page range value after restarting Print Conductor
– Ability to use special Windows environment variables in document list files
– Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer 2019
– Thumbs.db are no longer added to the program’s list
– Improved localization to European languages
– Minor improvements and fixes