Size: 24.34 MB
Release date: Jun 30 2019
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: https://www.xSecuritas.com
Publisher’s Product Page: https://www.xsecuritas.com/output-watermark/
Country: United States of America
You can print the watermark on the printout. You can place a watermark even when it is printed in PDF or XPS. You can also decide whether to print watermarks by application
* Print the watermark on the printout.
* The watermark is printed even to PDF, XPS, etc.
* The watermark is not supported for XPS and PDF output in some applications (such as Internet Explorer).
* The watermark is not supported for the ‘Microsoft Store App’ program.
* Determine whether watermark is printed according to the applications
1) Watermark output only for specified applications.
2) Specified applications does not print watermark.
* If you have applications that encounter errors when printing watermarks, you can register this process to the exception process to handle the problem. (That is, no watermark output)
* Can display a window asking whether to print a watermark on output.
* Metadata watermark support: Output date and time, printer name, document name, user name, etc. can be output as watermark.
* QR Code can be output as a watermark
* Supports watermark font, size, color, transparency, location, etc.
1) Up to 4 text watermarks
2) Up to 4 image watermarks
3) 1 QR Code watermark
* Quick Guide: https://youtu.be/HCzbHN-TSvE
* See more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9UHqHn07a5Tk_L2bmsXyw
* Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
* Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019