Size: 4.82 MB
Release date: Mar 10 2017
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: https://www.idautomation.com
Publisher’s Product Page: https://www.idautomation.com/cart/IDAutomation-UPCEAN-Font-Advantage-Package-P551.aspx
Country: United States of America
Updates included in the new 2016 release are:
* Added the UPC/EAN Font Encoder Software Application to the package.
* Updated Symbol fonts to better show font sizes in Microsoft Office dialogs.
* Added separate install packages for symbol-encoded fonts.
* Updated digital signatures in symbol TTF fonts.
* Updated FileMaker examples to include custom functions instead of requiring a plugin.
* Resolved an issue where the uninstall icon may not appear in the start menu on Windows 10.
The download includes examples for Crystal Reports, OpenOffice Calc, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access. Includes over 30 tools, macros and source code for easy integration into many applications which include a C++ .H file, Windows DLL, VB source, Office VBA, FileMaker Plugin, Crystal Reports UFL and an Oracle Reports Library with PLL source and introducing the easy-to-use Microsoft Excel and Word Barcode Add-in. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
The demo version is fully functional. However, it contains a watermark in the 7 digit. For testing purposes, a successful scan may be obtained by scanning the lower area of the barcode that does not contain any watermark. For more information about the UPC/EAN Barcode Fonts and to download a demo of the package, please visit: https://www.idautomation.com/fonts/upc-ean/