Size: 22.87 MB
Release date: May 25 2018
Platform: Mac OS X
Publisher’s Site: https://www.houdah.com
Publisher’s Product Page: https://www.houdah.com/houdahGeo/
HoudahGeo writes EXIF and XMP geotags to JPEG and RAW image files. This creates a permanent record of where a photo was taken. Just like a GPS-enabled camera.
HoudahGeo is the only application that can both write future-proof GPS tags to original images and add also locations to photos in the Apple Photos, iPhoto and Aperture libraries.
Geotagging with HoudahGeo follows an easy 3-step workflow: Load, Process, then Output.
* Start by loading photos into a HoudahGeo project. Optionally add GPS track logs.
* Use the built-in map to assign or adjust photo locations. Use reverse geocoding to add city, state / province and country names.
* Write location information to the original image files. Export the project for viewing in Google Earth or Google My Maps. Upload to Flickr.
* Supports many methods of geocoding: GPS track logs, built-in maps, Google Earth, etc.
* Write GPS data, location names, title, description and keywords to EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags
* Works with JPEG as well as a large number of RAW file formats. It also supports XMP sidecar files.
* Integrates with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom
* Automatic geocoding using GPS track logs
* Geocoding using reference photos taken using iPhone or a GPS camera
* Geocoding without a GPS. Use the built-in map to double-check, adjust, or assign locations to your photos
* Reverse geocoding fills in city, state / province and country names
* Notify Apple Photos, iPhoto or Aperture when places information has been updated
* Create Google Earth KML and KMZ files. View photos pinned along the path travelled
* Publish photos and KML files to Dropbox. Share images on a map
* Upload geotagged photos to Flickr