Size: 5.28 MB
Release date: Oct 06 2018
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: https://www.action1.com
Publisher’s Product Page: https://www.action1.com/hardware_inventory_management.html
Country: United States of America
Action1 Hardware Inventory Manager is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
– Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
– List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
– Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
– List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
– Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
– Check if ‘ransomware.exe’ or ‘putty.exe’ processes are running on any of your endpoints.
– Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
– Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.