Size: 46.75 MB
Release date: May 31 2017
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: https://www.fcoder.com/
Publisher’s Product Page: http://www.doc2prn.com/
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time.
What’s new in the current version:
– New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP
– Ability to print RTF and TXT files without Microsoft Word
– Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order
– Ability to set page orientation: printer default, landscape or portrait
– Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer
– Fixed printing of PPT and PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint) files starting with slide number 0
– Fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation component