Size: 6.34 MB
Release date: Oct 01 2014
Platform: WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,Other
Publisher’s Site: http://www.converter-boxes.com
Publisher’s Product Page: http://www.converter-boxes.com
Country: United Kingdom
Video Converter Box for Android is what you need. It was designed to take care of this nasty job for you the simplest way possible without requiring any tech skill from your part.
From installing the app to actually using it to convert your favorite movies so you can enjoy them on your Android device as you like, Video Converter Box for Android offers the maximum of user-friendliness and speed to save you time and frustration.
The program allows you to change the formats of your videos to make them compatible with all the Android devices you can think of:
– 1280×800 for Samsung Note, Motorola Xoom;
– 1280×720 for Samsung Galaxy Nexus;
– 960×540 for HTC Sensation 4G/Motorola Atrix 4G,2,Electrify,Droid 4,3, RAZR, MAXX,Bionic,X2,Photon 4G;
– 854×480 for Huawei Honor/Motorola Droid 2 Global/Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S,neo V/Xiaomi MI-ONE,M1,Motorola Droid 3,1 / MileStone;
– 800×480 for Samsung Galaxy S/Lenovo LePhone S2/Acer Stream,Liquid,HTC Desire S/Google Nexus One,S/Motorola Triumph, Droid 2 Global,LG Optimus 2X, Marquee/Huawei U9000, U8800+/Dell Streak,Motorola Droid 3,1 / MileStone, Star A3/HD7/Hero H7300/ZTE Libra/B63M;
– 640×480 for Motorola Droid 3,1 / MileStone;
– and more…
Video Converter Box for Android is so easy to use that all you have to do after selecting the file you want to convert is simply to click the icon matching your device.