Size: 906.00 kB
Release date: Nov 10 2013
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Publisher’s Site: http://www.sterjosoft.com
Publisher’s Product Page: http://www.sterjosoft.com
SterJo NetStalker works on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It provides you internet protection as well as network security, windows security and computer protection. It’s a free network monitoring software for Windows which you can use in order to monitor incoming and outgoing network connections on your PC. It is very easy to use and it offers a lot of interesting features. It’s portable, so you can put it on your USB drive and carry it.
Upon launch, the application automatically scans all currently running processes, and list them under the Activity tab, along with relevant information such as the connection protocol, local and remote IP addresses and port utilized by the connection, and the current status of the service. You can specify whether to allow all traffic, filter traffic, or block all traffic. Lastly, the application also creates logs files of all its activity to help you keep track of all the internet activity of your apps.
Some of it’s key features are:
– Free and very simple to use, automatic port and connection scanning.
– Lists all the incoming and outgoing connections on your Windows PC.
– Scan active ports in real-time as they are being used.
– Use security policies in other words rules to block access to ports.
– Minimize the application to tray so it’s not in the way.
– Keep track of what goes on via logs and activity history.
Another great thing about this network scanner would be the fact that it’s very lightweight and easy on the computer resource