Size: 67.95 MB
Release date: Apr 01 2016
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: https://www.polarisoffice.com
Publisher’s Product Page: https://www.polarisoffice.com
Country: Korea (Rep)
Polaris Office, a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, offers todays digital workers an intuitive cloud-based office productivity suite with 40 million users across the globe. To learn more about Polaris Office, visit http://www.polarisoffice.com.
Polaris Office includes best-in-class features such as compatibility with Microsoft Office and auto synchronization across all devices. Designed to combine the functionality of Microsoft Office and the flexibility of Google Docs, Polaris Office combines office productivity functionality such as file creation, file storage, sync and share across multiple platforms and devices, deep editing capabilities, and PDF support with access to disparate apps such as Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Docs all on one centralized platform with powerful compatibility with .doc, .xls, .ppt, and .pdf file types. the platform offers:
– Edit all document formats in a single program: Edit MS Office, PDF, and etc documents in PC and Mobile for free.
(DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PDF, TXT, ZIP, ODT, etc.)
– Share your documents and collaborate with others: Easily share files with a link and co-edit the shared document, increasing your teams productivity. (Supported in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
– Powerful cloud-based office suite: Easily search texts within a documents using the Search function. and all documents are automatically synced to Cloud for faster, easier way to access them anytime you wish.
– A seamless experience on all devices: Collaborate anytime, anywhere on all devicesstarting free of charge.
– Connectivity to cloud storage platforms: Access documents in multiple cloud storages, including Google Drive, Dropbox and Box, among others.