Size: 418.00 kB
Release date: Feb 28 2017
Platform: WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source,Mac OS X,Android,iPhone,iPad,iOS
Publisher’s Site: http://www.anychart.com
Publisher’s Product Page: http://www.graphicsjs.org
Country: United States of America
Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
– Rich line drawing – not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
– Powerful text features – multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
– Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
– Smart layering system including z-index.
– Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
– Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart – AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt – GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.