Size: 499.00 kB
Release date: Dec 19 2012
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinVista,WinXP
Publisher’s Site: http://LeithauserResearch.com
Publisher’s Product Page: http://leithauserresearch.com/cg.html
Country: United States of America
1) Preventing files from being given falsified time/date stamps by manually resetting the system clock and then saving the file.
2) Prevent employees who are using a computer-based time clock from altering the time to allow themselves to "punch in" at a falsified time.
3) Prevent users who have time limited programs (programs that can only be used at certain times) from accessing these programs at improper times.
4) Prevent people who are paying for computer use on a time basis from resetting the clock to reduce the amount of time they pay for.
5) Prevent people who are restricted to a certain amount of computer time per day (usually children) from resetting the computer clock to give themselves more time.