Size: 1.46 MB
Release date: May 31 2016
Platform: WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source,Mac OS X,Android,iPhone,iPad,iOS
Publisher’s Site: http://www.anychart.com
Publisher’s Product Page: http://www.anychart.com/products/anymap/overview/
Country: United States of America
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, etc.
* Choropleth Maps and Bubble/Proportion Maps are available, the former to visualize how a measurement varies across a geographic area and the latter to display or compare quantitative data related to geographic areas.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.