Hong Kong – August 14, 2009: DataNumen Inc., a developer of data recovery solutions, announces the release of its new product, Advanced Outlook Express Data Recovery (Version 1.0). It is currently the only tool that enables the users to recover Outlook Express emails even if Outlook Express data (.DBX) files do not exist any more (e.g., if the drive or disk containing the .DBX files cannot be read due to hardware failure, if the partition where the .DBX files locate is formatted or deleted, if the .DBX files have been permanently deleted, or all other cases when the .DBX files are not available). Besides, all other products for Outlook Express data recovery in the market always require the existence of the .DBX files.
It is well known that Outlook Express is probably the most popular email client on Windows platforms. Up to the present moment millions of users had to put up with data disasters, which could cause significant loss. If .DBX files were missing, the common products for Outlook Express data recovery were absolutely useless. But now everybody who is afraid of an unexpected data disaster on Outlook Express data can be sure that Advanced Outlook Express Data Recovery (AOEDR) will perform fast and effective recovery even in the absence of .DBX files. Due to the developers’ thorough understanding of Outlook Express data structures, the scan and recovery engine of AOEDR is designed so that it finds and recovers the desired data in the most effective way. That is why it succeeds even if the data seems to be lost permanently.
Certainly, AOEDR can recover all versions of Microsoft Outlook Express emails. Moreover, it enables the user to recover data from any drives or disks (hard disks, flash drives, floppy disks, Zip disks, CD-ROMs, etc.) even in case they are corrupted. AOEDR can also recover a batch of disks. The upper disk size limit for AOEDR is 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
When will AOEDR prove useful?
– If the Outlook Express .DBX files have been deleted and the Recycle Bin has been accidentally emptied;
– If the Outlook Express .DBX files have been permanently deleted by mistake.
– If the drive containing the Outlook Express .DBX files has been formatted by mistake.
– If the partition containing the Outlook Express .DBX files has been deleted by mistake.
– If the disk has been re-partitioned by mistake, and the drive containing the .DBX files has been lost;
– If drive or disk containing the .DBX files cannot be read due to hardware failure;
– If the drive or disk containing the .DBX files cannot be started/recognized due to corruption in Master Boot Record or other reasons;
– In any case when the Outlook Express data stored in the local drives or disks cannot be accessed.
Pricing and Availability
Advanced Outlook Express Data Recovery runs under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server. A single-user personal license costs 249.95 USD. Multi-user discounts are available. Further information on the product, as well as its free trial edition, is available at http://www.datanumen.com/aoedr/
About DataNumen, Inc.
Founded in 2001, DataNumen, Inc. provides award-winning data recovery solutions worldwide. The fundamental mission of DataNumen, Inc. is to help the users recover as much data as possible and to minimize the loss in data corruption due to various reasons, such as hardware failures, human misoperations, viruses or hacker attacks. For more information, please visit www.datanumen.com