Size: 59.45 MB
Release date: Jan 31 2017
Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64
Publisher’s Site: http://www.fcoder.com/
Publisher’s Product Page: http://www.doc2prn.com/
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time.
What’s new in the current version:
– New formats supported: SWF (.swf), HPGL (.hp, .hpg, .hpgl), PLT (.plt)
– Ability to print very large files (700+ Mb)
– Ability to add the filename of a printed document in its header or footer
– Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2017 version)
– Increased print speed for PDF, PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap and GIF files
– Ability to autofit every page of a PDF document according to paper sheet size
– Ability to print plain TXT files without Microsoft Word
– Options for Microsoft Word files: Show or Hide Changes and comments (Show Markup) and Enable or Disable Macros
– Fixed autorotation component for AutoCAD DWG and DXF files
– Ability to print labels, industrial barcodes or QR-codes created via Zebra ZPL programming code.